Rummage the Stacks

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello, Again

Most of last semester--which I was trying to document--has gone by without so much as a tweet, and it is no one's fault but my own. Quite frankly, I was too busy doing everything to make an account of it--or maybe I lacked discipline. Either way, I'm not neglecting this blog any further. I believe I even had a follower or two on feedburner or technorati.

How does a person account for lost time?

Like a medieval scribe, I believe I'll best be able to recount my experiences as a new teacher in a compilatio of many accounts from many people. Maybe if I'm tired I'll jot down a short note and expand it later, or if I'm feeling literary I could relay some of the craziest things from last semester. I'm very tired and fear I sound like I am writing a syllabus. It is evenings like tonight which will probably get a short note in the future!

I'm going to link blogs from my classes to this one. Hopefully that record will stand for a lot of the subtleties for which I might not think to account; I'm teaching two research classes this semester: one for ESL learners and one for first-year American students. I'm looking forward to all of the ideas floating around, but I hope it doesn't lead to too much unscrupulous sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment